2 packets of biscuit
2 tablespoons of powder coconuts
2 tablespoons almonds
2 tablespoons nuts
½ cup liquid cream
2 cups of Wiam evaporated filled milk
2 tablespoons of sugar
4 tablespoons powder custard
2 tablespoons powder cocoa
1. In bowl put the biscuit, coconuts, almonds and nuts and mix them on medium speed till the mix is thick. Add the cream and put it aside.
2. In a thick bowl combine the cream, cup and a half milk and sugar. Mix it till the sugar melts, heat on medium fire till the milk starts boiling. Melt the custard powder in the left amount of milk and add it to the milk. Mix it for the ingredients to be well mixed the custard is boiled for few minutes.
3. Add the cocoa powder while you keep on stirring till the cocoa is melted and the mixture is well mixed.
4. Bring a long glass bowl and put half the biscuit mixture, put on a layer of custard and cocoa and then add the rest of the biscuit mixtures
5. Put in the refrigerator for an hour